Forney Grinding Wheel, Masonry, Type 27, 4" X 1/4" X 5/8" 71896
Get the job done quickly and safely with the Forney Grinding Wheel. This 4-inch wheel is reinforced with dual fiberglass and silicon carbide, making it perfect for ceramic, masonry, plastic and other non-ferrous materials. With a 5/8-inch arbor and a max RPM of 15,200, you can depend on fast, reliable service.
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Thickness: 1/4 in. thick
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in. in.
- Product Type: Masonry Grinding Wheel
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Material: Silicon Carbide
- Compatibility: Righ Angle Grinders
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Grit: C24S-BF Grit
- Maximum Speed: 15200 rpm
- Arbor Type: Type 27
- Depressed center
- Type 27
- Quality made to provide fast, safe and dependable: Quality made to provide fast, safe and dependable service
- Used primarily on ceramic, masonry, plastic and other non-ferrous materials
- Fiberglass reinforced