Forney 71846 Cut-Off Wheel, Metal Type 1, 4" X 1/16" X 5/8"
The Forney 71846 Cut-Off Wheel is designed for metal cutting, abrasion, fabrication, and repairs. Its medium-grit aluminum oxide abrasive provides a long lasting, reliable cut on ferrous materials, while the Type 1 flat wheel design prevents overheating and improves performance. Compatible with Right Angle Grinders, it ensures a safe and efficient cutting experience.
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Product Type: Metal Cut-Off Wheel
- Number in Package: 1 pc
- Packaging Type: Bulk
- Compatibility: Right Angle Grinders
- Maximum Speed: 19100 rpm
- Thickness: 1/16 in. thick
- Arbor Type: Type 1
- Type 1
- Designed for metal cutting, metal abrasion, body work, metal fabrication and general repair work
- Used on ferrous materials