Barton Kramer 10356C Chrome Sliding Glass Door Security Latch
Enjoy peace of mind and extra security with the Barton Kramer 10356C Chrome Sliding Glass Door Security Latch. This latch features a J-style hook and 3/4 in. shackle for use in narrow frame mountings. With its nickel chrome-plated finish, it is approved for hotels and residential units, and comes complete with installation instructions and screws.
- Drill 1/8″ hole in door or jamb for screws.
- Install handle with attached casting first. Handle may be placed on either door or jamb.
- Make sure glass from door does not extend beyond casting before drilling holes for screws.
- Lift handle up and away from receiving casting prior to installation to insure handle has ample clearance when in the open position. Both castings should be at the same height.
- Always have latch in locked or in closed position when mounting to insure proper installation.